Friday 5th May 2016 – Chief Constables Charity Golf Day at Fairfield Golf & Sailing Club
Thursday 26th November 2016 – High Sheriffs Trust & Challenge 4 Change Joint Christmas Dinner Fundraiser
For further details and bookings please contact HighSheriff.Trust@gmp.police.uk
Like & Share our new Facebook Page! – ‘Greater Manchester High Sheriffs Police Trust’
Convenient Ways to Donate
You can donate safely and quickly using your debit or credit card, with the assistance of Paypal. Alternatively you may wish to set up a standing order or direct debit with your bank (starting from as little as £2 per month), or make donations with cheques by post to: Greater Manchester High Sheriff’s Police Trust, Neighbourhoods, Confidence & Equality Team, Lawton St, Openshaw, Manchester M11 2NS.
Remember every penny counts!
If you become a supporter of the Greater Manchester High Sheriff’s Police Trust we can send you relevant crime reduction information with tips to avoid becoming a target for crime. Follow this link to our enquiry page for more information.
Join the Greater Manchester High Sheriff’s Police Trust Lottery and have your chance of winning £1000!
Click here to download and fill in a form in order to get your chance to win your prize! Once completed please forward the form to the address listed on the form.
I would like to make a Single donation
Bespoke donations for a personal touch!
Donations to a charity are often personal decisions, perhaps to honour a loved one. The High Sheriff’s Police Trust therefore, where possible, wants to offer people and companies the opportunity to make a bespoke donation. A bespoke donation can offer the following:
* Allocation of funds to support communities witin our 12 divisions (North Manchester, Metropolitan, South Manchester, Salford, Tameside, Stockport, Bolton, Wigan, Trafford, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham)
* Allocation of funds to current long-term projects, for example Crucial Crew, We Stand Together and the Family Crime Reduction Guide
* Allocation of funds to specific types of projects:
Alcohol Misuse Prevention
Drugs Misuse Prevention
Minority Ethnic Groups
In-kind support offers people a way to express their support to a good cause without feeling pressure to donate cash.
Support can be offered to Greater Manchester High Sheriff’s Police Trust in the following ways:
* Telling your friends and family about our activities
* Putting a link to the Greater Manchester High Sheriff’s Police Trust on your Social Networking Sites (e.g. Facebook) pages/walls
* Attending events
* Signing up as a volunteer to support events and challenges
* Asking your employer to adopt our trust as their charity of the year, or month
* Sending us your suggestions about improving our activities and fundraising ideas
* If you have professional skills that you think could assist us we would welcome advice
Greater Manchester High Sheriff’s Police Trust would be grateful for any support that you can give, remember that every person counts!